Posted on Apr 12, 2021
Wishbone Day May 6th
Do you want to join your friends in the OI community to Celebrate Wishbone Day? Drop in for a Coffee, cake and chat between 12 noon and 1pm. Remember to wear Yellow.
Registration must be made in advance
To sign up please follow this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvdeiupj4rGNBfyMWkdPTu2YEXBpj4YspO
For more information about Wishbone Day and how to get involved please see our Wishbone Day page.
Posted on Apr 8, 2021
Facing the Challenges of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Saturday 8th May 10.00 to 12.30
The Brittle Bone Society in conjunction with the Office for Rare Conditions, Glasgow were delighted to be able to bring to you this Free Online Event looking at the impact and challenges of the pandemic on our community.
View the Wishbone-Day-Programme.pdf here
- Update on the BBS Covid survey results
- Personal experiences from individuals who have had Covid-19
- Updates on treatments & remote consultations
- Looking at surgical backlog post covid
- As well as talks from Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapists
- and an update on Mental Health and Wellbeing.
You can catch up on all the recordings from this event here.