Posted on Apr 8, 2021
Facing the Challenges of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Saturday 8th May 10.00 to 12.30
The Brittle Bone Society in conjunction with the Office for Rare Conditions, Glasgow were delighted to be able to bring to you this Free Online Event looking at the impact and challenges of the pandemic on our community.
View the Wishbone-Day-Programme.pdf here
- Update on the BBS Covid survey results
- Personal experiences from individuals who have had Covid-19
- Updates on treatments & remote consultations
- Looking at surgical backlog post covid
- As well as talks from Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapists
- and an update on Mental Health and Wellbeing.
You can catch up on all the recordings from this event here.